RV & Campervan Liability & Insurance Options

When it comes to Insurance in the US we are really talking about two things:

  1. Collision Damage Waiver – also called CDW – which is the cover for your campervan/RV
  2. Supplemental Liability Insurance – also called SLI – which is cover against 3rd parties (cover against the other car, person or property)

You have four options with us which you can find below:

Protection Plus (CDW & SLI) – $23.99/day – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Protection Plus will allow you a stress free road trip inclduing tire & front windscreen protection:

  • Includes CDW – insurance for your campervan
  • Includes SLI – 3rd party liabilities (the other car, person or property)
  • Includes two tires & one front windscreen
Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) ONLY – $10/day
  • This means cover for your campervan ONLY
  • Includes Cover for 2 tires & 1 front windscreen
Supplemental Liability Insurance (SLI) ONLY- $13.99/day
  • This means cover for any accident or damage against a 3rd party (the other car, person or property)
  • Up to $500,000  insurance cover for 3rd party liabilities
Minimum Cover – $0/day
  • This means you have NO COVER for your campervan and all damage costs would apply to you
  • Minimum 3rd party liability – this means minimum cover against any damage of the other car, person or property. The minimum liability is included in the daily rate and is set by the Basic Statutory 3rd party Liability – which is set by each state

*Exclusions apply – please read our Terms & Conditions for all exclusions.

Start your booking